Bar scales enable remote monitoring of honey production. Scales integrate with the Arnia hive monitoring system so you can compare hive weight data with colony activity and weather conditions which is an invaluable aid for colony management.
- Map the nectar flow: Track weight gain over time to see the start and finish of the nectar flow.
- Identify when the supers are full: Set maximum weight threshold to receive an automatic email/SMS alert when the supers are full.
- Identify when winter feeding is required: Set minimum weight threshold to receive an email/SMS alert when winter store levels are low and the bees need feeding.
- Receive swarming and robbing alerts: Receive an automatic email/SMS alert when there is sudden or sharp drop in daytime weight. This can mean robbing or a swarm (the hive weight drops when the bees leave the hive).
- Compare colony strength and productivity: See which colonies are most productive throughout the season.
*product may vary from what is pictured (appearance but not functionality)
PRODUCT INFOI'm a product detail. I'm a great place to add more information about your product such as sizing, material, care and cleaning instructions. This is also a great space to write what makes this product special and how your customers can benefit from this item.
RETURN & REFUND POLICYI’m a Return and Refund policy. I’m a great place to let your customers know what to do in case they are dissatisfied with their purchase. Having a straightforward refund or exchange policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy with confidence.
SHIPPING INFOI'm a shipping policy. I'm a great place to add more information about your shipping methods, packaging and cost. Providing straightforward information about your shipping policy is a great way to build trust and reassure your customers that they can buy from you with confidence.